INFOBIO and LesPromInfom with a support of the Bioenergy International.Russia and The National Bioenergy Union and the Hannover Messe organize a unique opportunity to meet and negotiate the biggest Russian pellets and lumber producers on the 24th of May 2017 in the Hannover in the framework of the LIGNA 2017 fair.
Participants are the Russian producers of wood pellets and lumber producers and municipal government from big forest regions as Archangelsk, Kirov, Novgorod and some other.
European trading, energy and construction companies are invited to meet Russians and listen their presentation on 24th of May.
There will be about 100 participants from different Russian regions and European countries. The Russian delegation will be presented by 10-15 companies and several regional governments.
The main topics for discussion:
- Pellet production in Russia - increase of the export and capacities - common milestones with Europeans
- Presentation of pellet, briquette producers and technologies
- Lumber production in Russia - increase of the export and capacities - common milestones with Europeans
- Russian technologies for the biomass and lumber production and market
- Presentation of the regions and know-how
Companies are invited to apply by firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Presentation is paid.
More information is here www.infobio.ru
, tel: +7 (812) 356-55-88, +7 (812) 640-98-68.